How to Buy Refurbished Laptops?
How to Buy Refurbished Laptops?
Most of the people think that refurbish are faulty products hastily pushed on to the next consumer (rejects!). But in many cases refurbished electronics are a great steal—"good as new" computers, TVs, stereos, mobile devices, etc. that cost much less and last at least as long as their brand-new counterparts. The key to buying refurbished electronics without having problems knows where to buy.
What Does "Refurbished" Mean?
Although the word "refurbished" may conjure up not-so-reassuring images of retailers and manufacturers resurrecting defective products, lots of items fall under the "refurbished" umbrella. Types of reasons products get labelled refurbished include:
- Customer returns: Sometimes customer’s returns a product for a refund without even opening the box or using the item at all. There's nothing wrong with it, but the item can't be sold as new and has to be offered as a refurbished product—often at a deep discount (around 15 to 30 per cent).
- Shipping or exterior damage: Minor scratches or dents to the product during shipment would force a retailer to return it to the manufacturer and put on the refurbish checkout lane.
- Demo units: Demonstration units used at trade shows, retail stores, or product reviewers may be repackaged as refurbished items.
- Opened box: Opened box can mean anything. Technically, there should be no issue and the item is "like new," but the box was simply opened.
- Production Defects: If a defect in one part is found, manufacturers might repair the returned defective units and sell them or send them to retailers as refurbished units.
- Used Products : Many Company’s or customers use the products for a particular period and then upgrade their products to the latest configurations available in the market and these products will be working fine without any problem and will have no requirement of repairs. Many companies return the leased equipment’s after committed period and these are serviced and sold under refurbished category.
Refurbished laptops are increasing the momentum in India, usage of these laptops are increasing because of reasonable prices, quality and high performance. Sales of refurbished laptops is increasing day by day because of selling companies are Raising enormously.
Most occurred doubt on people is whether refurbished and used are same? But the answer is No. they both are different,
Refurbished laptops: Refurbished laptops returned to the manufacturer, tested for problems, and restored to full-functioning, factory-standard condition.
Used Laptops: It is essentially utilised by the person and then sold it to another person for resale value, but it will not be in same condition as new
Some of the Features of Refurbished Laptops
1) Returned to the Manufacturer.
Sometime End User will have the option to return back because of their mind-set. It's never been used or opened.
2) Opened the Box.
Sometime end-user will open the box then he will return the product back to manufacturer.
3) Scratches and dents.
Product will have some little scratches this case product will be returned to the manufacturer who will refurbish it.
1) Research and buy.
Research about the product completely, Discount, offered Price and its features and compare it to the original.
Buy any factory certified products because that is product is processed properly. Example Go Through WorthIT Quality checking Process.
3) Warranty and Return Policy.
Make sure product is having Proper Warranty and Return Policy.
4) Transperant and Clear.
Customer can identify the product features of Refurbished Products for Example: Customer can identify the products and its damages in worthit website for a selected Porducts.
Consider above all the points and take the right decision, because if you consider above points then don’t need to suffer after buying it.